Orthopaedic Scrub Lead Nurse or ODP
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£36,000 - £40,000 per Annum
£36,000 - £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | RGN or ODP Considered | Great Benefits
A leading West Yorkshire hospital currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with extensive experience in Orthopaedic Scrub to work in a Team Leader role.
The Bradford based hospital undertakes a diverse range of predominantly elective surgical procedures and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP to take the next step into management.
What the hospital is offering the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities, including support from a dedicated management academy who will support you to progress to more senior managerial roles
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader, you will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and efficient perioperative service in addition to supporting departmental management, service development and clinical governance activities.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader post should be/have:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience working at a minimum of Band 6 level within an orthopaedic scrub setting
- Have completed post-registration studies/training relevant to the role such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist qualifications and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Experienced in a senior practitioner or supervisory role in a theatre setting, with experience in problem solving and service development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back