Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP
£29,500 - £34,000 per Annum
37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Company Benefits & L&D Prospects | Experience Essential
A leading provider of private healthcare services throughout the UK currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner specialising in Orthopaedics to work as Orthopaedic Scrub in their Bristol hospital.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP) applicant:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A fantastic annual salary from £29,500 to £34,000 depending on experience (equates up to NHS Band 6)
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
As Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Scrub Team.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP) post should be/have:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
- Passionate about high quality care and standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back