Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP
£39,382 per Annum
Up to £39,382 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Harlow area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre department working as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £39,382
• 25 days annual leave
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Free onsite parking and subsidised staff restaurant
• Pension Scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP you will be required to perform the scrub role in consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism and work across a range of specialisms.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage
• Surgical First Assist Qualification (SFA) – Desirable but not essential
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back