Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP
£27,000 - £36,500 per Annum
£27,000 - £36,500 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Peterborough hospital currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in orthopaedic surgery to work as Theatre Scrub in their Operating Department.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary from £27,000 to £36,500 depending on experience, plus enhancements for unsociable hours
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Orthopaedic Scrub, you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Scrub Team.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
- Passionate about high quality care and standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back