Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse or ODP
£35,000 per annum + Enhancements per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
£35,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shift Pattern | Great Benefits | Orthopaedic Experience Essential |
A leading hospital in the Nottingham area requires an experienced Adult Nurse RGN/or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with a background working as an Orthopaedic Scrub to join their Operating Department.
Details of this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse or ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days or nights and a flexible shift pattern
• A competitive annual salary of £35,000 plus enhancements
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• A private pension scheme and health insurance
Applicants for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse or ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive post-registration experience working as an Orthopaedic Scrub
• Demonstrate evidence of post-registration continuing professional development, ideally having completed a Surgical First Assist qualification
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care and ensuring a safe and effective patient service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
lease note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back