Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse or ODP
Solihull, West Midlands
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A leading West Midlands hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP with a background in orthopaedics to join their busy theatres team.
Details of this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working day shifts on a flexible rota
- Depending on experience a competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Orthopaedic Scrub RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience working as a Scrub for orthopaedic surgery, ideally with experience in anaesthetics or PACU/recovery and across additional surgical specialisms, and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Passionate about high quality care and standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses relevant to the role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back