CDJ47 Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse or ODP
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading West Midlands hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP to join their Operating Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes and health promotion schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
As Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub:
• Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Have previous Orthopaedic Scrub experience
• Have substantial experienced working in perioperative care across a varied case mix, and ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or post-registration studies in the role and be willing to undertake further professional development
• Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.