Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner RGN ODP
Up to £33,180 per Annum
Up to £33,180 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development
A Luton based private hospital currently requires an RGN/ODP Scrub Nurse/Practitioner with orthopaedic experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
Details of this Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner RGN ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary of up to £33,180 depending on experience
- Some excellent staff benefits including a pension scheme, life assurance and private medical plans
- Extensive opportunities to undertake training and development, and progress your career within a leading private healthcare organisation
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will gain experience working within a highly experienced MDT alongside expert clinicians and leading surgeons.
Applicants for this Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner RGN ODP post should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience working as a Theatre Scrub for orthopaedic surgery
- Have successfully completed ENB998 plus ILS or ALS in addition to an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification, or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back