Orthopaedic Scrub RGN/ODP
£27,000 - £37,500 per Annum
£27,000 - £37,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical
A leading independent healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP specialising in Orthopaedics to work as Orthopaedic Scrub in their Peterborough hospital.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP - Orthopaedics applicant;
- 37.5 hours per week on days only
- A fantastic annual salary from £27,000 to £37,500 depending on experience
- Private medical cover and free gym membership
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Some industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
- A friendly and supportive working environment
As Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Scrub Team.
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP - Orthopaedics post should be/have:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
- Passionate about high quality care and standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back