Orthopaedic Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP
£29,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£29,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits & L+D | RGN or ODP Considered | Orthopaedic Scrub Experience Essential
An experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP with proven experience in orthopaedics is required to work as Orthopaedic Scrub Lead in a leading hospital in the Southport area.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts and participating in the on-call rota
- A fantastic annual salary ranging from £29,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- A very generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Orthopaedic Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP, you will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and efficient perioperative service in addition to supporting departmental management and service development.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Team Lead Nurse/ODP post should be/have:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven experience working as a Scrub Practitioner, with experience scrubbing for orthopaedic procedures in addition to other surgical specialities
- Confident leading a team and coordinating a safe and effective peri-operative service
- Able to effectively manage resources and ensure stocks of consumables meet theatre needs
- Well organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible to meet departmental needs and participate in the on-call rota
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a small team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back