Orthopaedic Ward Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Leader
Bingley, West Yorkshire
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits | L&D + Career Progression Prospects
A leading national provider of private healthcare services currently has a vacancy for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist specialising in post-operative orthopaedics to work as Team Leader in their Bingley hospital.
The role will involve managing two orthopaedic wards which cater to patients following elective joint and day case surgery.
Details of this Orthopaedic Ward Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Leader position and the salary and benefits package the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- A great annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on and off-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Orthopaedic Ward Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Leader, in addition to managing a clinical caseload of orthopaedic patients, you will play a key role in departmental management including organising and participating in on-call duties, developing safe discharge and fall prevention strategies, supporting and mentoring junior staff and contributing to service development.
What the hospital is looking for in an Orthopaedic Ward Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Leader:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience within a post-operative orthopaedic setting, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back