Orthopaedic Ward Nurse/RGN
£23,000 - £32,000 + Enhancements per Annum
£23,000 - £32,000 p/a + Enhancements | 30 Hour Contract – Internal Rotation | | Great Benefits
A leading Peterborough hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgical Ward in a Staff Nurse role.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse/RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract for 30 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place on an internal rotation
- A great annual salary in the region of £23,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
- Some great learning and development opportunities
- A great staff benefits package
As Orthopaedic Ward RGN/Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service. You will work with a varied case mix of patients including sports injuries, joint replacements and spinal surgery.
What we are looking for in an Orthopaedic Staff Nurse
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Post-registration experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, with experience caring for both orthopaedic and spinal patients
- Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back