Orthopaedic Ward Senior Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £35,425 per Annum
Up to £35,425 p/a –Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN Registered Nurse with a background in orthopaedics to join their orthopaedics ward.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary up to £35,425, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare cover
- A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Senior Nurse you will be joining a department that specialises in orthopaedics, spinal surgery, trauma and injections along with some general surgery. Excellent staffing ratios are maintained, and this hospital is renowned for the excellent standards of patient care that are provided.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1
- Demonstrate extensive experience in orthopaedics, ideally along with experience in general surgery, spinal surgery and trauma
- Demonstrate excellent clinical skills and knowledge, ideally having evidence of post-registration clinical studies
- Have proven experience in a senior position in a surgical ward setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible shifts
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back