Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 per Annum
£40,000 - £46,000 p/a – Band 6/7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN Nurse Manager to lead and develop the busy Outpatients/Ambulatory Care Department in a leading Nottingham hospital.
Details of this OPD Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts on a flexible rota including weekends when required
- A great annual salary of £40,000 to £46,000 depending on experience
- 50% enhancement for working unsocial hours, so Saturdays and Sundays
- A comprehensive induction and training programme
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
You will report to the Head of Clinical Services and provide strong leadership, direction and operational and clinical management support to the outpatient team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management, rotas, staff appraisals and training along with departmental leadership for infection control and health and safety.
Applicants for this Outpatients Manager vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- At least 3 years’ experience in an outpatient setting, with management experience in a clinical role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed recognised teaching/assessing and management qualifications
- Up to date with current clinical practice and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
- Well organised and an effective manager, demonstrating confidence delivering line management and in performance management
- Good practical understanding of CQC
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back