Outpatient Charge Nurse
£37,000 per Annum
Up to £37,000 p/a DoE plus Enhancements| 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Harlow area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their Outpatients department as a Charge Nurse. The hospital strives to provide only the best care to all patients so they can have the smoothest patient journey.
About the Outpatient Charge Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive salary of up to £37,000 per annum this is depending on experience
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day Shifts
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Free onsite parking
• Enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Employee discount programmes
As Charge Nurse you will support the Outpatients Manager and team in ensuring that safe, effective and high-quality clinical care is delivered to all patients. You will be part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment.
What we’re looking for in a Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Previous clinical supervisory experience
• An ability to deliver high standards of patient care
• Enthusiastic and empathetic character promoting positive attitude at work
• Deliver good working knowledge and compliance with CQC standards
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back