Up to £58,000 (Band 8b Equivalent) | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading hospital in the exclusive Harley Street medical district is currently looking to recruit an Outpatients Nurse Manager to lead and develop their busy outpatients department.
Details of this Outpatient Nurse Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours
• Days only (Monday - Friday, with occasional weekends)
• A competitive annual salary offered up to £58,000 depending on experience, which includes London Weighting/High Cost Living Allowance
• A private pension scheme and private healthcare
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities with career progression opportunities
• Interest free season ticket loans or support to buy a bike
• A range of lifestyle, retail and leisure discounts
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Staff Referral scheme
• Provided uniform
As Outpatients Nurse Manager you will support the operational management for the Outpatient Department by ensuring efficient and effective use of resources, ensuring hospital policies and procedures are adhered to and promoting the highest standards of patient care and service delivery as a Clinical Leader.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Level 1 Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in an outpatient/day case setting
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Good IT skills
• Highly motivated and forward thinking
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.