£24,900 - £30,615 per Annum
£24,900 - £30,615 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Orthopaedic Experience Essential | Great Benefits
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist is required to join the Outpatient department of a leading Leicester hospital.
Details of this Outpatient Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts, usually working 8.30 – 4.30, with one late shift required per week (12-8)
- A competitive annual salary from £24,900 to £30,615
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes and staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Outpatient Physiotherapist, you will work with a varied mix of MSK and rehabilitation patients and will undertake patient assessments, give diagnoses and coordinate treatment plans in conjunction with the strong multidisciplinary team.
What we are looking for in an Outpatient Physiotherapist:
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ post-registration experience, with experience assessing, diagnosing and treating a varied patient mix which ideally includes MSK
- Confident working in a busy and fast-paced setting and have a flexible and versatile approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to maintain effective channels of communication with patients and colleagues within the MDT
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back