Outpatient Staff Nurse
£26,000 - £30,000 per Annum
£26,000 - £30,000 p/a | 12 Month FTC | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A Registered Adult Nurse/RGN is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading Essex hospital on a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A 12 month contract to work 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota, with departmental opening hours Mon – Sat including evenings
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free staff parking and uniforms
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Financial benefits including childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, plus a range of retail discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance, plus company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
- Staff assistance and support programmes plus wellbeing and OH support
As Outpatients Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post registration experience, preferably in an outpatient/ambulatory care setting however RNs with a background in ward nursing who are looking to get into outpatients may also be considered
- You should have proven experience in phlebotomy
- Strong IT, communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver a high-quality patient experience
- Have a good understanding of CQC essential standards and clinical governance
- Committed to your own professional and personal development, ideally having already completed a mentorship qualification and willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back