Outpatient Staff Nurse
The City of Westminster
Up to £38,888 per Annum
Up to £38,888 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in outpatients/day surgery/ambulatory care is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading Westminster hospital.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,888 per annum depending on experience
- A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare cover
- A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
The successful candidate will be joining a busy Outpatient Department which undertakes a range of procedures, with specialities including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics, gynaecology, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology and neurology, in addition to a nurse led pre-assessment clinic.
Candidates for this RGN Outpatients Nurse post should be:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post registration experience, preferably in an outpatient setting however RNs with a background in ward nursing will also be considered
- Strong IT, communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver a high-quality patient experience
- Have a good understanding of CQC essential standards and clinical governance
- Committed to your own professional and personal development, ideally having already completed a mentorship qualification and willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back