Croydon, South London
£30,000 - £33,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A small private hospital in Croydon currently has an Staff Nurse vacancy in their Day Surgery/Outpatients Department.
Details of this Day Surgery/Outpatients Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, working Monday to Friday on 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 7.30am and 8pm
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) raising to a possible 39 with length of service
- Enrolment to the company pension scheme
- Continuous professional development
- Private healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
Candidates for this Day Surgery/Outpatients Staff Nurse post will demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and qualities:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a day surgery/Outpatients setting, ideally with ophthalmology experience
- Preferably have some experience in the private healthcare sector
- Strong customer service, communication and IT skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back