£24,500 - £31,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£24,500 - £31,000 + Enhancements | 30 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Lancashire hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse/RGN to join their Outpatients Department.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse/RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 30 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £24,500 to £31,000, plus enhancements where applicable
- A very generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities, including the opportunity to attend a Pre-Operative Assessment training course to enable you to run clinics
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Outpatients Nurse/RGN, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures. You will also be required to participate in Pre-Operative Assessment clinics, for which training can be provided.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse/RGN post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Proven experience working in an outpatient/day surgery role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, patient-focused approach
- Ideally you will have experience running Pre-Operative Assessment clinics, or will be willing to attend the relevant training in order to do so
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back