Outpatients Senior Staff Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £38,000 per Annum
Up to £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | L&D Opportunities | Experience Essential
A leading hospital in the Harley Street area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN with a background in outpatients/day surgery/ambulatory care to work as Senior Nurse in their Outpatients Department.
Details of this Senior Outpatients Nurse/RGN vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week working flexible day shifts, usually 8-8, although part-time may also be considered
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme and private healthcare
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
- Industry leading learning and development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Interest free season ticket loans or support to buy a bike
- A range of lifestyle, retail and leisure discounts
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Senior Outpatients Nurse, in addition to managing a patient caseload and providing hands-on clinical care, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to junior team members, with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Ward Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
What we are looking for:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with NMC registration
- Demonstrable post-registration experience, with proven experience in a surgical/outpatient setting
- Effective leadership and staff management skills and ideally have completed a mentorship qualification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge, ideally having evidence of recent post-registration professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back