Outpatients Senior Staff Nurse
The City of Westminster
Up to £45,045 per Annum
Up to £45,045 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Days of Nights | Good CQC | Great Staff Discounts
A highly rated hospital in Greater London is looking to hire a Senior Outpatients Staff Nurse/RGN to join their nursing team. The hospital cares for a variety of patients and consists of 25+ examination rooms. They treat, Orthopaedic, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Neurology and many more. They strive to give the best care to all patients requiring their services.
About this Senior Staff Nurse role and what the hospitals offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- An annual salary of up to £45,045
- Working days or night shifts
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Private Healthcare
- Employee recognition rewards
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Discounts at local, national, and online shops
As Outpatients RGN, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures and participating in orthopaedic and gynaecology clinics.
What were looking for in a Senior Outpatients Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse with a minimum of 3 years post registration experience in the nursing field
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication, clinical and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work individually without direct supervision
- Be able to motivate yourself and your team
- Professional in all you do
- Good clinical knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back