Outpatients Sister/Charge Nurse
£33,000 - £39,000 per Annum
£33,000 - £39,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN Nurse Manager to work as Sister/Charge Nurse in a private Outpatients Department in Peterborough.
The Outpatients Department offers a range of treatments and procedures including cosmetics, ENT, dermatology, gynaecology and urology, in addition to orthopaedics and treatment for sports injuries.
What the hospital is offering the successful Outpatients Sister/Charge Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £39,000 depending on experience
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day shifts only
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Outpatients Sister/Charge Nurse, you will provide effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the department. You will manage staff, budgets and resources and will contribute to service development.
Applicants for this Outpatients Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven management experience in an outpatient/surgical setting, ideally within the private sector
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to leadership
- Up to date knowledge of current best clinical practices, CQC essential standards and all legislative frameworks relevant to the private healthcare sector
- Able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development with clinical studies relevant to this role, ideally in addition to a recognised mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back