Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN
Westminster, Greater London
Up to £33,514 per Annum
£28,536 to £33,514 per annum | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development & Progression | Private or NHS Pension
A leading private hospital in Westminster currently has an RGN Staff Nurse vacancy in their Outpatients Department.
Details of this Outpatients RGN Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary of £28,536 to £33,514 per annum
- A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare cover
- A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
The successful candidate will be joining a busy Outpatient Department which undertakes a range of procedures, with specialities including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics, gynaecology, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology and neurology, in addition to a nurse led pre-assessment clinic.
Candidates for this Outpatients Staff Nurse post should be a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC Pin. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- At least 1 years’ post-registration experience, ideally in a surgical or theatre setting
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back