P/T Registered Nurse
Urmston, Greater Manchester
£18.50 per Hour
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £23K | 24 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading elderly and dementia care home in the Urmston area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a part-time basis.
The home has a Good CQC rating and offers service users a fantastic environment, with specialist design features and facilities to support people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 24 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
- Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £23,080
- A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
- Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back