PACU/Recovery Nurse or ODP
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
Up to £33,000 per Annum
37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits | Fully Funded L&D
An experienced Recovery Nurse or ODP is required to join the Theatres Department of a leading Kingston hospital.
Details of this Recovery Nurse RN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance plans
- A contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A range of employee support schemes
As PACU/Recovery RN or ODP, you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
You will be working with a wide variety of surgical specialisms including orthopaedics, plastics, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology and general surgery.
Applicants for this Recovery Nurse RN/ODP post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience undertaking Recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures
- Have completed ALS or ILS and ideally have completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back