Paediatric Outpatients Staff Nurse
Westminster, Greater London
Up to £39,680 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Children & Young Adults
Up to £39,680 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits
A leading private hospital in the City of Westminster is currently looking to recruit a Children’s Nurse to join their Outpatients Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a state-of-the-art hospital and work with leading clinicians in a supportive and engaging environment.
Details of this Paediatric Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary up to £39,680 depending on experience
- A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare cover
- A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Paediatric Nurse, you will play a key role in the delivery of children’s outpatient services including paediatric surgical and medical admissions and supporting with urgent paediatric care when required. You will undertake clinical assessments, diagnostics and treatment delivery and will undertake independent non-medical prescribing as part of your role (if you are qualified to do so.)
Applicants for this Outpatients Paediatric Staff Nurse RSCN position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Children’s Nurse/RCN/RSCN and ideally qualified as a Non-Medical Prescriber or willing to undertake training to do so
- Ideally have experience of working within paediatrics in an acute hospital setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and able to work independently when required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
- Flexible to meet the needs of the hospital
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back