Paediatric Staff Nurse
The City of Westminster
£34,880 to £39,240 per Annum
Hospital, Children & Young Adults
£34,880 to £39,240 per Annum + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the London area is looking to recruit a Registered Specialist Children’s Nurse/RSCN to join their Paediatrics department as a full-time Paediatric Staff Nurse.
About the Paediatric Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of between £34,880 and £39,240 plus shift enhancements where applicable
- A full-time permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Excellent career development and ongoing training
- Flexible Benefits
As a Paediatric Staff Nurse, you will be responsible and accountable for the assessment of required care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for children on our general surgical and medical ward. You will be working to promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the speciality.
What we’re looking for in a Paediatric Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Children’s Nurse/RSCN with basic paediatric life support
- An understanding of safeguarding issues and clinical governance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- An empathetic and understanding personality
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back