Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £30,615 per Annum
Hospital, Children & Young Adults
Up to £30,615 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Leeds area is looking to recruit a Registered Children’s Nurse/RSCN to join their Paediatrics department on a permanent full-time basis.
About the Paediatrics Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £30,615 depending on experience
• A permanent time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Free onsite car park
• Pension Scheme
• Free wellness screening
• Reward platform – discounts and cashback for over 1000 retailers
As a Paediatrics Nurse your role will be to provide pre- and post-operative care to children and young people, assisting in their recovery and getting them ready for discharge – this will include wound care, assisting with personal care and providing emotional support at what can be a stressful time.
You will liaise with their parents, guardians and consultants giving advice and making recommendations to improve the patients’ wellbeing, whilst also being adept at identifying a deteriorating patient and making on the spot, informed decisions.
What we’re looking for in a Paediatrics Nurse:
• NMC Registered Children’s Nurse/RSCN
• At least 6 months post qualified experience on a Paediatrics Ward
• Surgical ward experience is desired however candidates with a medical or community background will be considered, if they have an interest in developing their experience in the field
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time-management and organisational skills
• An empathetic and kind natured individual
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back