Part Time Night Nurse
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 12 Hour Contract | Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work 1 night shift per week in a fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in Maidenhead.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• 12 hours per week on a permanent contract, worked as 1 night per week on a flexible rota
• A great pay rate of £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction and a supportive working environment
In this role you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Must have relevant nursing experience working in a UK care home setting
• Confident managing and implementing care plans and able to independently manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back