Part-Time Registered Nurse
Dumfries, Dumfries & Galloway
£15.90 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/£19,843 p/a | Paid Breaks | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 24 Hrs - Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A luxury, fully compliant elderly and dementia care home on the Western outskirts of Dumfries is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on a part-time basis.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
- A part-time contract of 24 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns and days or nights available
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.90 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and totals an annual salary of £19,843
- Assistance with NMC revalidation
- A free meal provided on long days
- Free DBS check
- Ongoing career progression
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Pension scheme
Responsibilities of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back