Part-Time Senior Physiotherapist
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
Up to £21,160 (£49.6K FTE) per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Physiotherapy
Up to £21,160 p/a (£49.6K FTE) | 16 Hours - Days | MSK & Women’s Health
A leading Kingston hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Chartered Physiotherapist to join their forward-thinking team in a senior role on a part-time basis.
The clinic offers state of the art facilities and innovative treatments to a diverse case mix and you will work with a varied caseload of patients that includes MSK and Women’s health and support the development of physiotherapy services.
Details of this Senior Physiotherapist position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 16 hours per week on flexible days, with the potential to increase working hours as the service develops
- A great annual salary of up to £21,163, which is in line with NHS Band 8 pay rates, an hourly rate of £25.43 and the full-time equivalent is circa £49,600
- A comprehensive induction and training programme and ongoing opportunities to develop your skills in more specialist areas of treatment
- Some great staff benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development in addition to employee support and counselling services and discounted meals whilst on duty
What we are looking for:
- HCPC registered Physiotherapist with CSP membership and substantial post-registration experience
- Experienced managing a diverse patient caseload and have post-registration experience in MSK and Women’s Health
- Passionate about delivering high quality care and treatment programmes and an excellent customer experience
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back