Part Time Staff Nurse (Nights)
£18.56 per Hour
POJ2402 – Part Time Staff Nurse (Nights)
£18.56 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Part-Time Nights | RGN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits | Good CQC
A leading Chard nursing home currently has a vacancy for Registered General Nurse to join their team on part-time nights.
The large, fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Somerset.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidates can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work part-time days on 24 hours per week.
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.56 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A range of opportunities for training and development.
In this RN role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA.
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back