£32000 to £35000 per annum (Up to Band 6 Equivalent) | Full-time - Permanent | RGN/ODP
A purpose-built skin, laser and cosmetic surgery clinic in the Birmingham area currently has an exciting vacancy for an RGN or ODP qualified Perioperative Practitioner to strengthen their team in the operating theatre.
About the Perioperative Practitioner role:
• A competitive annual salary offered up to £35,000 (Up to Band 6 Equivalent)
• Full time hours (Flexible working using a shift pattern, with on call duties)
• Permanent contract
• A supportive team and work environment
As Perioperative Practitioner provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
What we’re looking for in a Perioperative Practitioner:
• Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
• Ideally working towards a post registration qualification in perioperative practice (nurse), or in clinical specialism (ODP)
• Experience in a similar role with minimum supervision
• Able to demonstrate a competant range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
• Able to offer flexibility in line with bursts of activity during the provision of surgical care to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.