Peripatetic Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN
Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
£37,000 (Paid Breaks) per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£37,000 per annum | Paid Breaks | Full time hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Benefits | Fully Compliant Home
A small Barrhead care home is currently looking to strengthen its nursing team and has an opportunity for a qualified RGN or RMN Peripatetic Clinical Services Manager to work full-time hours on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a home that receives “very good” quality grades in all areas of inspection and you will benefit from a fantastic working environment as part of a strong team.
Details of this Peripatetic Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract with full time hours
- A very competitive annual salary of £37,000
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes including support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees covered
- An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Peripatetic Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN you will work closely with all the homes in your area to uphold excellent standards of care and ensure compliance with CQC and other local authority requirements.
Your primary focus will be on the standards and quality of clinical care on offer and you will promote best working practices and ensure a consistently safe and high-quality service is provided.
The skills, qualifications and experience our client requires from a Peripatetic Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Proven managerial experience in an elderly and dementia care environment, ideally with multi-site management experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
- A confident, strong manager and able to effectively implement change and motivate and inspire clinical teams
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back