Peripatetic Deputy Nurse Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Circa £43.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & Travel Expenses Paid | Covering Manchester & Salford
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a background in elderly and dementia nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Deputy Home Manager for a leading national care group, covering their homes in the Manchester and Salford areas.
Details of this Peripatetic Deputy Manager role and what is on offer:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £19 per hour, which is in line with top NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,400
- Your travel expenses will be covered
- Industry leading learning and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction and support with NMC revalidation
- A great benefits package which includes financial benefits and retail discounts, staff wellbeing support and much more
- Free uniforms, DBS checks and your NMC registration fees paid
The role will involve providing managerial support to the nursing homes in your area, providing cover for sickness and annual leave and assisting with clinical governance and audits.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with proven experience working in UK nursing homes
- Experienced in a senior/leadership role in a clinical setting, ideally having previous experience working as Deputy Manager in a care home setting
- Flexible to work in a variety of locations in the Greater Manchester/Salford area, occasionally at short notice to provide cover for sickness
- Passionate about high-quality care and working in older peoples’ services
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back