Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 p/a + Car Allowance and Benefits | 40 Hours – Days | Covering Elderly and Dementia Nursing Homes
A leading care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in senior management to work as Regional Manager and cover their nursing homes in the Wolverhampton area.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days, which may include some flexibility to work weekends
• A very competitive annual salary of £55,000 with a car allowance.
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
As Regional Nurse Manager you will, drive forward improvements and working to maintain full CQC compliance in all services within your remit. You will manage, evaluate and develop all aspects of the homes, ensuring homes maintain a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care. You will support, supervise and appraise Home Management teams, ensuring any training and development needs are acted upon.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN and have completed a recognised management qualification such a NVQ Level 5
• Demonstrate proven experience in a regional manager in a nursing home environment
• A driver and able to travel extensively for work, stay overnight as required and undertake out of office hours visits, including nights and weekends
• Have strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and Gold Standard Frameworks for end-of-life care, ideally in addition to knowledge of Dementia Strategy/Dementia Mapping
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please Olivia Rock now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back