Blandford Forum, Dorset
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent| RGN or RMN Considered | Full Time Hours | Covering Homes Dorset
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse a leading private care provider, covering their care homes throughout Dorset.
Details of this position and what the successful Peripatetic Nurse will receive:
- A permanent contract to work flexible shifts at a variety of locations in Dorset
- Very competitive pay rates of £20 per hour, with the enhanced pay rate due to the increased flexibility required in this role
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- A company pension programme and paid mileage
As Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
The successful candidate for this Peripatetic RN/Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
- Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back