£17 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £18 p/h | 42 Hours | Days and Nights | Covering Nursing Homes in Derbyshire | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will be based in a care home in Derby and you will be required to travel to cover shifts in homes throughout Derbyshire.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse role:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, on flexible shifts at a variety of locations in your area
- Very competitive pay rates of £17.00 to £18.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary of up to £39,300
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, plus NMC revalidation support
- Your NMC registration fees paid
- A generous annual leave allowance and a workplace pension scheme
In this role you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
The successful candidate for this Peripatetic Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes, and flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back