Hampshire & Surrey
£20.20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | Full- Time Hours – Flexible Shifts | Covering 3 Nursing Homes
An experienced Registered Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse for a private care group based in southern England.
The role will be based in a care home on the outskirts of Portsmouth and you will be required to travel to cover shifts occasionally at short notice at two other elderly and dementia nursing homes, one on the outskirts of Southampton and the other in the Camberley area of Surrey.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse role:
- A permanent, full-time, working flexible shifts throughout the three homes
- Very competitive pay rates of £20.20per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
As Peripatetic/Roaming Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
- Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations and you should be a driver with access to a vehicle
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back