Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55,000 p/a | Travel Allowance | 40 hrs | Days
An independent care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to support the clinical and operational management of their nursing homes in the East Anglia region.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse Manager position:
• An excellent annual salary of up to £55,000
• A travel allowance which is negotiable
• Contracted hours of 40 per week, working flexible day shifts at locations throughout the East Anglia region
• A supportive senior management structure
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment in one of the UK’s leading care providers
• Free DBS and meals whilst on shift
• Employee reward and recognition schemes
As Peripatetic Nurse Manager, you will support the day to day running of the homes, supporting the Registered Managers to deliver the best possible standards of care and focusing on achieving outstanding CQC quality grades. You will work closely with the Managers and will provide cover in their absence, ensuring continuity of leadership and care.
What our client is looking for in an RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Proven experience in the management of a UK nursing home, ideally with multi-site management experience
• Demonstrate excellent understanding of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and best practices of care
• Dynamic, motivated and flexible to meet service needs
• A strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.