Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.35 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.35 p/h | 36.75 hrs | Day or Nights | Flexibility Essential | Covering Lancaster & Lakes
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Peripatetic Staff Nurse for one of the UK’s leading care providers, covering their homes in Lancaster and the surrounding areas.
Details of this Peripatetic Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 36.75 hours per week on flexible shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18.35
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an up to date NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back