Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | General Elderly Nursing Home
A Liverpool based care group is recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Peripatetic Nurse, covering their homes throughout Liverpool, The Wirral and towards Preston.
What our client is offering and details of this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN position:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
- Flexible shifts which include days, nights, evenings and weekends in a variety of locations
- Competitive pay rates of £18 per hour
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse, you will provide clinical support to the homes to cover annual leave and sickness leave and you will be required to undertake all aspects of nursing care, care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
- Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts in locations throughout Merseyside and Lancashire
- Able to undertake care planning and delivery in line with CQC guidelines
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back