Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.00 per hour (NHS Band 7 Equivalent) | Days or Nights | 36 hours per week | Good Staff Benefits
A qualified RGN or RMN is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis in the Norwich area.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• Very competitive pay rates of £20 per hour which is the equivalent of NHS Band 7
• Paid NMC registration
• ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
• Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
• Support with Nurse revalidation
• Workplace Pension
• Recommend a friend paid scheme
As RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
What our client is looking for in a Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.