Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£17.00 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 to £18 p/h Circa £41.1K (NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading care provider in Sheffield is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse to work as a Peripatetic Nurse on a full-time permanent basis, this role would cover homes in the Sheffield area. The homes you will be covering all care for elderly adults who suffer with a range of health conditions, but most specialise in dementia care. They strive to provide the best care to all residents so they can have the best quality of life.
About the Peripatetic Nurse and what you’ll be offered:
- A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
- An hourly pay of between £17.00 and £18.00 per hour and £41,184 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Day Shifts
- DBS and NMC registration fees paid for
- Individual membership to the nursing times
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ample training and development opportunities
Applicants for this role must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Difficulty Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in the UK nursing home sector and confident working independently, leading shifts when required and in all aspects of the planning and delivery of person-centred care
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back