£20.20 + Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.20 p/h + Enhancements – Band 7 Equivalent/From £44.1K | 42 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Covering 2 Nursing Homes | Must Be Driver | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work as a Peripatetic Nurse for a leading Southampton based care company.
The role will involve covering 2 fully CQC compliant homes in the Southampton area which provide specialist care to older adults with challenging behaviours relating to neurological conditions, dementia and mental health needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Peripatetic Nurse post and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota, to provide cover for annual leave, staff shortages and sickness
- Fantastic rates of pay of £20.20 per hour plus enhancements of up to an additional £2.40 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a basic salary from £44,110
- Paid breaks and handover, plus annual pay reviews
- Auto enrolment into a company pension scheme
- Staff development and training programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
- Free parking, free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- Free health insurance
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering shifts across both homes. Duties will include managing care plans, administering and recording medications and leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Peripatetic Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care environment and confident supporting service users with challenging behaviours and complex needs
- A driver with access to a vehicle
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back