Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour | 36 hours | Days or Night Shifts | Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with one of the UK’s leading care providers to recruit a qualified Nurse to work as Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN/RMN, based in their Rhyl care home and covering their homes throughout North Wales.
Details of this Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Free training programmes and opportunities for professional development
- Excellent hourly rates of £18.00
- A profit share scheme, a range of retail, travel and leisure discounts
- Support with Tier 2 Visa applications (subject to qualifying criteria)
The Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN/RMN role will involve providing clinical support to the care homes in addition to covering shifts due to sickness and annual leave and the enhanced rate of pay is available due to the flexibility required for this post.
Applicants for the Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN/RMN role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a care home setting and able to create and manage care plans
- Confident in the safe management and administration of medications
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns in a variety of locations
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back