Peripatetic Staff Nurse
£18 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 - £20 p/h - Band 6/7 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | FT or PT Hours | Covering Nursing Homes in West Lancs
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a leading Lancashire care group and work in a peripatetic role and cover their homes throughout West Lancashire.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse vacancy role:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours, with flexible shifts available on days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Depending on experience very competitive hourly pay rates of £18 - £20 per hour are offered, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run care group
As Peripatetic Nurse you will cover a range of shifts across a variety of locations throughout the Blackburn, Preston and Blackpool areas, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back