Peripatetic Staff Nurse
Crook, County Durham
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £30K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly Care
A Staff Nurse is required to join a leading care company and work as Peripatetic Nurse.
The role will be based in the Crook area and will cover their elderly nursing homes throughout County Durham.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
Details of this Peripatetic Staff Nurse role:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota, with shifts at sites throughout the local area as required to cover for sickness, annual leave etc
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of £30,000
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Free staff uniforms and onsite parking
- Ongoing training opportunities
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in the UK nursing home sector and confident working independently, leading shifts when required and in all aspects of the planning and delivery of person-centred care
- Flexible to work night shifts in both locations
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back