Peripatetic Staff Nurse
North Walsham, Norfolk
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | Paid Mileage | FT Nights | Covering Nursing Homes in Norfolk
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a leading national care group and work in a peripatetic role and cover their homes throughout Norfolk.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse vacancy role:
- A permanent contract to work nights, with 36 to 48 hours per week available
- Depending on experience very competitive hourly pay rates of £20 per hour are offered, which is equivalent to NHS Band /7 rates of pay
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run care group
- A company pension scheme
- Mileage is paid at 40p per mile for the first 10,000 miles
- A welcome bonus of £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
As Peripatetic Nurse you will be based in a home in the North Walsham area and will cover a range of shifts across a variety of locations throughout Norfolk, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Georgina Fox Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back